Saturday, February 5, 2011

A CrAzY Saturday!

Everything came to a head today - it was a super duper busy yet fun day.  My morning started off with picking up last minute items for my good friend's baby shower and meeting around 8:20ish to set up for said shower (I may have been a few minutes late). The setting up and decorating went very smoothly which was great; although, I truly did not expect anything less as the woman that was cohosting the event with me is very thorough so I knew we would be able to be efficient.  Being efficient was important to me, this morning especially.

The rest of the day went like this:  run home and take child to swim - oh wait practice time has been changed! she has a ride- finish last touches on super cool 3d poster of Becca for freshman hallway, pick up bagels for shower, pack everything up- drive to highschool and start decorating, finish decorating entire hallway with supercool swim mom, leave to pick up Becca from UNO (20 minutes late- AGH!) drive home and change into clothes that are more appropriate for babyshower, drive to shower, enjoy baby shower, celebrate a new soon to be here baby!, make new friends, tear down and clean up, drive home feed kids, try to pick up the house a bit, shower again and get ready for another friend's bday party.  Leave house for party. Commence visiting and celebrating bday party. Drive home. Pass out from sheer exhaustion.

Here's a photo from the babyshower of my very good friend, Michelle, who is also friends w/ R- the new mommy to be- Michelle helped set up with last minute touches before shower started while I was running around crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment