Sunday, May 2, 2010

An Opening In the Sky

Tonight's weather was weird.  I was watching the weather from my deck and decided I wanted icecream.  I mentioned it to Steve and he was all about it.  So, I hopped in the car and made my way to the gas station.  My trip was pretty visually stimulating.  I saw a double rainbow, which I photographed with my cell phone. I saw a split view, brilliant blue sky cut in half by a dark ominous storm cloud.  I saw the rain making the street wet a half a block from where I was in my car with a dry windshield.  I saw a sky covered with a heavy thick black cloud at first that changed into a blanket of black, reds and greens.  I should have had my camera but I had left it at home.  I did capture this image before I left for the icecream.  I find these NE skies amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment