Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dancin' Dancin' Dancin'

SHOES!  These shoes ROCK.  These shoes AREN'T $150.00.  These shoes RULE.  SHOES!  (Kendra, that was for you- I had to ad lib a tad but it is still for you!)  I have been honored by my cousin Justin and soon to be officially my cousin, Jess.  They've asked me to be a bridesmaid in their wedding this weekend!  YIPPEE!  I am so excited.  They are such a fabulous couple and I am so excited for the two of them to start their lives together as a family tomorrow.  We are packing today and heading to Kansas as soon as the car is loaded.  Today's image is...you guessed it- a photograph of the shoes I will be wearing for their big day.  Jess let all of us bridesmaids pick our own shoes and although mine aren't such a practical pick they sure are c.u.t.e.!  My feet will hate me, I'm sure.  Oh well.  I always tell Becca no pain no gain so I guess it is time to put my money where my mouth is...or the shoes on my feet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment