Thursday, March 4, 2010

Starbucks *yUm*

This morning I met with a friend for coffee.  It was a nice way to start the day and fun to catch up.  I was a bit early so I whipped out the p&s and snapped a quick photo of my treat.  When visiting Starbucks I know what I want right away. A nice hot non-fat quad shot grande latte. Mmmmmm!  Although I cannot remember what the back of the cup said, something about the enviroment and going green and how 'every time YOU buy a Starbucks you're doing it, too' or ' everytime we do something YOU do it, too' ...something or other.  I think I would have liked it to have read something like "This was made just for YOU". Does that make me self absorbed? Probably. That's okay though, because I bought it just for ME. ;)  *sidenote* I'm happy Starbucks cares about our earth, I just want to enjoy my coffee- mindlessly- while visiting a friend. Also? I'm not so sure Starbucks and I are doing the same thing simultaneously. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment