Monday, January 31, 2011

Winter Weather Storm

It has been freezing drizzling all day and sometime late afternoon it started spitting snow.  The schools have already cancelled for tomorrow.  Steve has shoveled the driveway once and mostly because the snow we have gotten is drifting because of the blowing winds.  It seems like our driveway is a snow catcher because we have more snow accumulated on our drive than the other drives in the circle (go figure, right?!).  We are expecting 6-8 inches but my family in IL is expecting 18-24 inches (which sounds like last year's winter here).  Tomorrow should be interesting.  I know Becca will be a good sport and help shovel tomorrow if need be- she is such a good helper! I do believe hot cocoa will be on tomorrow's agenda.

2 comments:

  1. I *KNEW* you would have a great photo of this winter of our discontent.

    I just didn't know how lovely you would actually make it seem.

    Good work, Eecka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you, Jodi <3 I do hope you are staying warm.

    ReplyDelete