Thursday, February 25, 2010

Headshots with Imagene

A friend of mine had a 'photo emergency' and asked if she could book a session with me.  Thankfully, we were able to find a date that worked for both of us during the day.  She needed some professional headshots so I met her at this awesome location that she turned me onto (thank you J!- can't wait for the snow to melt and get Big Funny Kid out there!) and we went to work.  I had a riot photographing her- she is funny, super nice and very photogenic- which is always great!  Lynette was able to accompany me and help out as my grip.  This is always awesome for me as well because I could not ask for a better pair of extra eyes and hands.  So, thank you, Lynette! <3

I am using one of her headshots as my image today because J needed these super quick and I spent the majority of the day/evening working- taking about a couple hour break for a playdate with friends after school.  I did not have time to photograph something else for the day and besides, I fell in love with this image.  Thanks, J!

2 comments:

  1. Wow she is totally hot. LOL.

    Thank *YOU* Miz E for not only helping with my "photo emergency" but for photographing me with such grace, humor and professionalism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang right she is a hottie! ;) THANK YOU for allowing me the opportunity to photograph you and for all the wonderful compliments. I truly enjoyed our session. I heart you! xx

    ReplyDelete