Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Foolin' Around Camera Fun....

....pretty much sums up my image for today on the 365.  I had already taken an image to share on my E. Vining Photography blog today after reading about  GPOYW on Photojojo yesterday (links are shared on my other blog if you are interested.)  I just realized that it might be slightly strange that my blogging tonight is about my blogging this morning on a different blog...hmm.  If Steve's reads this he is going to call A&E to get an Intervention.  *shrugs*  Anyway, my photo for this evening is a reflection and yes, it has everything to do with blogging...and me :)

3 comments:

  1. You also Facebooked about blogging. I haven't checked your Twitter yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! This is true. ;) Shhhhh. Steve might check the comments! and no tweet yet but now that you mention it....

    ReplyDelete