Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Suuueee! ..is apparently GET AWAY in Pig

I sure hope the Lysol lives up to its end of the bargain because I wouldn't wish this on anybody! I really think it might have been the 'swine flu'.  I consulted with my Uncle Jimmy about how one goes about calling pigs (*side note* here's a look into my thought process....'he has heifers, so certainly he knows about pigs....right?  OF COURSE, I went and saw piglets when I was a little girl on his daddy's farm...yes, just the person to ask!'....so, I did just that, I asked him.).  My Uncle Jim then consulted with his father and this is the response that was passed onto me. 

"I called my dad to get a ruling. He said the pigs don't care how you spell it. But then he gave a demo whoooee! whoooee! pig pig pig . whoooee is come and suuuee is get away."

Well, I'm shaking my fist and hollering "Suuueee"at whatever has kicked me in the rear the past few days and has had me bedridden.  I am so OVER IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment