Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Me.

I was working on editing some images from a Boudoir Shoot I did and decided I needed to take a break. I don't know why I decided to snap a photo of myself with Becca's point and shoot- probably because I am silly like that to be honest. Anyway, I think this selfportrait albeit a snapshot speaks volumes about me.  My dresser is covered in books (shocking), photographs that I have printed out for myself that I have yet to have framed (shocking) jewelery and a diet coke that I had been carrying around with me.  I work a lot from my bedroom and I cannot tell you why I do this..except that maybe I am more comfortable there than at my other computer or desk area? Anyway, the tv is on in the backround which is really just on for the greys as I don't watch tv during the day and I feel like it leaves them with a sense of comfort when I leave the house or whatever. Anyway. I like the photo. Oh yeah- and the blue painter's tape? Yep, that was Steve's way of trying to encourage me to paint...a year ago. I don't like pressure. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment