Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snuggie + Chocolate = LOVE :D

Happy St. Valentine's Day!!!! 

So, I was lavished with gifts today. Chocolate, snuggie, more chocolate, jewelery, new blouses, and the company of a good friend and my family!! (even my sis, Anna, made it over and it has been FOREVER since we have spent time together!)  What a wonderful day!

You may laugh but I was excited about my 'slanket'.  Most people refer to them as snuggies but I feel slanket (sleeves + blanket = slanket) a more appropriate name.  Regardless, I live in the midwest and it keeps me cozy.  (Me + cozy = happy!!)  Tonight was perfect.  I wrapped myself in my new Blue Slanket (brings out the color of my eyes-hahaha!) and munched on an assortment of chocolates while watching tv in our COLD now TOASTY (thank you, snuggie) basement with my family.  I have to say today fell into the priceless catagory.  :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't the open back to that thing leave your butt cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I feel a normal blanket is still required to feel completely snug. ;)

    ReplyDelete