Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh it's good to be home! :D

1) I already miss my family.
2) It was a great visit.
3) It's good to be home!

I really enjoyed being in IL and seeing family.  Part of what made the trip so amazing was knowing that my hounds and house were in good hands!  Lynette was so helpful and very kind during our vacation.  She stayed the entire time at my house and held down the fort while we were away visiting.  Have I mentioned how much I love her??? 

I really cannot tell her enough how much I appreciate our friendship- and not just because she did me such a huge favor- but because she loves beer!  I heart her; it was great catching up tonight.  It was all cameras, beer, good food and lots of laughter.  I love you, LMR!  Thank you again!!  Btw, you can view Lynette's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment