Saturday, January 2, 2010

Barefoot and in the Kitchen....

My very good friend and fellow photographer, Lynette, came over tonight for an evening of wine and good cheer.  She and I have went out and about on several occasions with our cameras, Imagene and ...well, okay so Lynette doesn't feel the need to name her camera (poor camera)...anyways, I digress- She came over tonight.  She is doing a 365 Project, too.  We figured we would fool around with the cameras this evening and get a photograph from our festivities to include on  our 365 blogs.  She came up with idea to photograph her barefeet w/ the Barefoot wine bottle.  You can view her image here:  Lynette's 365 Project.  I decided to photograph her photographing her feet...it was a toughie to decide which image to use but in the end I knew which one I had to go with...   I am a sucker for short depth of field and I loved the light.  Take a look-see for yourself. :)


2 comments: