Saturday, January 16, 2010

"They say there is always magic in the air.....On Broadway"

Okay, so yesterday, January 15, 2010 was my "Broadway Night Out"...aka BNO.  About four times a year, four of  us, myself and three of my girlfriends, take in a Broadway show.  We start the evening off with dinner and drinks and then off to the Orpheum we go to see whatever Broadway Series we have purchased tickets for that particular season.

If I were a Broadway critic, I would have given last night's performance two thumbs down.  I wanted to like "Little House on the Prairie", I really did....but no dice.  Even Melissa Gilbert as "Ma" was a real disappointment.  We cut out of there at intermission.  When I say "we cut out", it should read "we ran like lightening".

One thing that wasn't a dud was the evening  out with my good friends.  We had a ball.  Our Broadway nights are fun evenings filled with lots of laughter.  I am always a little sad when the night comes to an end.  I don't want the fun to stop!

Thanks Frenchie, Queeng and "Yea, well I met Archie Bunker".  I had a ball! 


No comments:

Post a Comment