Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just a Lil' Cat Nap

That's what I told myself this afternoon.  I don't know if the late nights and lack of sleep are finally catching up with me or the fact that the weather we have been having is inviting my inner animal to hibernate!  (Seriously, I think it is the latter.  You know it's a problem when you walk outside with no gloves, scarf or hat on and the only thing protecting you from the elements is a haphazardly donned unzipped winter coat. You do this with full knowledge that it is only 20 degrees out and the first thing you say to your husband while he is shoveling a Mt. McKinley's worth of snow is "Gee, it's not too bad out.  Matter of fact, I'd say it's kinda warm.".  True story.) Anyway, whatever the reason may be, I knew I was taking a nap today.  Here is an image of the bed that was calling my name with promises of warmth and comfiness.



It was a great nap. The bed did not lie and fulfilled its promises. I woke up feeling engergized and ready to take on the evening! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ummm...given the photo of your clearly SUMPTUOUS bed I believe I might hibernate there all winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grins* It is a comfy bed. It's great for hibernating. Promise.

    ReplyDelete