Thursday, January 7, 2010

Drifting Snow Again? Ugh.

Of course, another day of school was cancelled for the girls.  I have to tell you I am OVER snow days.  Don't get me wrong, I love my children.  I love them being in school almost as much; they go stir crazy after awhile of being at home!  Cabin fever is not pretty.  I am assuming the frigid temps (that would 2 degrees + 25 mph winds from the NNW = FRIGID) and the drifting snow is what prompted the school districts into calling yet another snow day because the snow was finished long before this morning. *sigh* Do not confuse the snow being finished with the snow being melted. It would be the farthest thing from the truth. To be completely honest my biggest fear right now is the snow will still be here in July and I will be sporting earmuffs in June.  Anyway, the north side of our home really gets it bad when it comes to drifting. One of the windows always ends up wearing a skirt of snow. Even though I hate the snow I happen to like the lace-like pattern it leaves on the blinds.  Here is my image for today.

3 comments: