Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to E. Vining 365 ~ A year in Review

Welcome to my 365 Project! Today is the first day of 2010 and also my first day of the project! So Happy New Year and without further procrastination..because there is no way I will finish a year project with that on my back...here is my first post! 

So, I bring you this image.  She is smiling up at her big sister.  I explained to both of them that I was doing a 365 project; they weren't all to impressed, really. *gasp*  I think it might be because they knew that I would rope them into -probably sooner than later- allowing me to photograph them.  Of course, they were both right; just wrong about the amount of time that would lapse before the nagging would ensue!  Besides, I really really really wanted to shoot at least one of the girls for my first image because I am a proud mom and I love them dearly.  I unabashedly admit they are my favorite subjects.  Anyway, much to my chagrin, I had to bribe both of them to cooperate and in the end it was worth it. I knew if I waited long enough, the fake smile would disappear and the camera would be forgotten and then I would capture my lil' one as she is today...and I think I did just what I set out to do.

1 comment: