Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall......"

I heart James Taylor ...and I heart Lynette, too. :)  Today I am going to share with you a photo of her.  I snapped it on Becca's point and shoot (I salivate over those little point and shoots.  I truly need to just bite the bullet and buy one for myself soon).  Anyway, Lynette is a great friend.  We share a lot of things in common (age not being one of the them) and always have a fun time together.  I feel blessed to have such a genuine person in my life that I can call a true friend.  Today, we ran some errands and had lunch at the house with Becca.  I snapped this picture of her as she was attempting to put on her boots before leaving. I suffered the wrath but I like the photo.  I would do it again....especially if I had my own p&s...imagine the fun!


4 comments:

  1. I love it! The angle is great and the picture is has a different feel. I think it is great and Lynette looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sara. I just wanna pinch her cheeks. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I hate you Erica for that comment. But love you for the post! Muah!

    ReplyDelete