Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sundays Are Family Days

I enjoy Sundays with my family.  We try to make it to church regularly.  Sometimes we are better at it than other times. :)  This is a photo of Steve carrying Lela into church.  Becca is slightly ahead of him.  She is carrying her new purse that Lela picked out for her for Christmas.  Sundays are our 'lazy days'.  It just happens this Sunday Anna and Ben will be coming over for linner (sort of like brunch only lunch + dinner = linner.  Admit it, linner is more fun to say than 'late lunch' or 'early dinner').  We are going to have Anna's favorite: fried chicken, mashed potatoes and other calorie filled, fat packed, scrumptious food that is nothing short of yummy.  I better get to cooking!


4 comments:

  1. Baa haa haa! I just posted my blog for the day and it too was about Sundays. Only not as romantic as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L-O-V-E this image. Not only do you capture the everyday occurrence, you also capture the symbolic meanings that are thought to us! I love the view point!!!!! It's one of my favs lil lady!!!

    ReplyDelete