Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Just wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'..."

...that my children would come out of school already! ugh.  Inevitably I sit in the parking lot at school for at least a half an hour.  I am not as bad as I used to be when I would get to the parking lot 30 minutes before school would even be dismissed.  Nope, that stopped after a couple years.  Don't laugh.  I would obsess about being late for Becca and how upsetting that would be for her.  Not to mention what a nightmare the parking lot is at the school.  Don't get me wrong, they have it choreographed like a synchronized swim team's performance at an Olympic event. There are just too many of us trying to collect our rugrats at the same time!  Now, to add fuel to the fire, I have two children whom are dismissed at different times. *sigh*  Anyway, a girl's gotta keep herself occupied.  Today, I brought my camera.  Yes, I did photograph Lela on her trek to my spot in the lot but that is not what I am sharing with you today. Nope, that would be too predictable.  I wanted to share with you how boring it really can get waiting for the afterschool pickup.  Can any of you relate or is it just me?


No comments:

Post a Comment