Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Playdate and Sugarbert :)

Q.  How do you make a playdate even better?!?  A.  Sugarbert!!  This afternoon, Daphne and Lela had a playdate....which means so did Michelle and I. :)  It is always great to get together with them. The kids have a ball playing and Michelle and I have a great time chatting (Michelle + me + chatting = free therapy).  It's a win/win situation all the way around for everybody.  This evening, we had to have some sugarbert (as my little sister used to call it; it is more commonly known by us boring adults as sherbert or sorbet if you want to be fancy).  Michelle loves the camera but only when she is behind it. I don't always get a chance to photograph her.  This was a great way to sneak her into the image.  Anyway, as always, we were being silly.  Michelle told them to link arms while eating the yummy treat and they didn't quite get what we were trying to tell them to do so Michelle had to hop up to help them.  I took the opportunity to snap a picture.  It brings a smile to my face every time I look at it.  Hope it does you, too.  Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. L. O. V. E. this photograph!!! I love how you caught the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scream, we all scream, for ice cream! It's cold, it's yummy, it's fun... just ask my mom. ~Daphne

    ReplyDelete